- 1/3 cup Panko crumbs
- 1-2 lbs lean ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp ginger, minced
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 3 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce (make sure this is low sodium)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1-2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 chopped fresh scallion
* There will be extra dipping sauce *
- Preheat oven to 500°F. Mix meatballs ingredients until combined well. Shape mixture into small balls and place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake until cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
- For the lime dipping sauce mix together soy sauce, sesame oil, lime juice and water. Add scallions.
- Serve meatballs over a bed of rice and drizzle with 1-2 Tbsp lime sauce.
Miracles are like meatballs, because nobody can exactly agree on what they are made of, where they come from, or how often they should appear. ~ Author Unknown